Do you want to share your story, your information or your courses in life with thousands of subscribers on heidisfamilyrestaurants.com?
For those who have great information to share with our readers to inspire them to succeed then we’re looking to feature you. Please have a browse through our site and take a look at the categories and posts that we cover.
Before submit your article to us, please do read our guidelines below carefully to ensure the best chance of being accepted.
Here Are a Few of Our Guidelines
- Entrepreneurship, Home Improvement, Lifestyle, and Fashion is our focus. We like articles that fit within the self-development genre: Home Improvement, Lifestyle, and Fashion. We also like articles about business and Entrepreneurship.
- We like our posts to be informative, interesting, a bit personal but not overly personal, and positive. We wish to help our readers develop and feel inspired. So using long quotations and addresses for the majority of your point or information isn’t something we’re looking for.
- Please make certain that your article is at least 1000 words; we are looking for clear and concise but comprehensive articles that provide a enormous effects.
- Please restrict the formatting of your article when submitting it. Underline text, bold text, and italicized text is not needed. Our editors look after that.
- Single sentence lines aren’t what we’re looking for. Be certain you submit your post in paragraph format.
If you will need an example, take a look at any post on the site and you’ll see how we like to format our articles.
- Using images aren’t required but is recommended. Our formatting team usually selects what picture to place as the featured picture of an report. However, if you wish to submit a featured picture with your post, then please attach it to your email. We may or may not utilize the picture you submit with the guide, that’ll be up to our editors.
- We recommend adding additional internal links (no longer than four) to existing articles on Heidisfamilyrestaurants.com if and when possible.
- We don’t promote guest contributors’ sites, products, or services in the body of this report. Our focus is to provide our readers with practical advice, not for us to market your goods and services.
We do allow you to supply 1 link within the body of this guide to articles you’ve written on your site.
- The link will be reviewed and when the editors believe the link isn’t relevant or do not belong, they don’t have the right to eliminate them.
- If the editor feels there’s a better article that needs to be linked, they’ll change it.
- Our readers need originality. We won’t accept content that is already published. Whether it’s been published on your personal blog, social networking platforms, or with another novel, we won’t consider it.
- We don’t accept posts submitted in PDF or HTML. Please submit articles in the body of the email or rather in google docs. Google docs is the simplest and fastest way to get your article reviewed.
Please make certain that you read and understand our guidelines before submitting. If you do not submit your essay in the manner that we’ve asked in the information above, we’ll ask you to resubmit it if it’s up to our standards. This will save our editors and our contributors precious time.
If you’ve read our guidelines and are ready to submit your post to Heidisfamilyrestaurants.com then please send the following:
- Short paragraph to your writer bio with your first and last name. We permit you to supply two links of your choice in your bio. It may be a link to your site. It may be a link to your site and one social networking page. It is up to you. You get to select what two links you think are most important to you.
- We request that you establish a Gravatar account using your email address so we have access to a current profile image to your author bio — http://en.gravatar.com(please supply us with an email address that you used for your Gravatar account.
- Completed final draft of the essay with a exceptional working title. Bear in mind, the name is the first thing that grabs the readers eye. Be creative but also bear in mind that you want your name to be inviting.
Please send your post to email@example.com with the subject line: “Article For Heidisfamilyrestaurants.com” with each the above information in the body of the email or rather in a google doc.