Cream pies have a lovely connection with everyone. If you are looking for ways to make it for your next party, then you must check for the best techniques. If you miss the slightest detail, you might end up doing something wrong, which will destroy the taste of pies. On the other hand, if you are a business runner who sells pies, then you should pay attention to packaging. Having quality pie boxes can enhance your customer’s experience with you.
Consider Your Serving Size
The foremost thing that you need to do here is to understand the purpose of making a pie. Doing this will help you to know the serving size of cream pies which will help you ahead as well. When you know the exact number, you understand well the time you will need to work. In addition to that, you can also make a rough estimate of the ingredients list and the quantity that you will need. You can also prepare half of the things in advance to save your time when you know the serving size accurately.
Get All Ingredients
The next step that you will need to follow is to gather all ingredients to make your cream pie. Now, this step is as important as other steps. Assorting all ingredients at the start will save you a lot of hassle and time. In some cases, when you need to add all ingredients together, you might face a hard time if you have not sorted them already. Some of the main ingredients for cream pie are wheat flour, sugar, salt, unsalted butter, egg, cream, ice water. The list is to make the pie crust. For the custard, you might need some other options such as cornstarch, butter, cream, eggs, whites and yolks, banana, whole milk, and sugar. If you like to add vanilla extract, go for it then.
Select Your Toppings
After you are done sorting your ingredients, the next step you should work on is to select your toppings. Now there are two different aspects when it comes to deciding toppings for the cream pie. If you are a chocolate lover, you can add chocolate chips or syrups to the topping. If you like simple topping, you can go for whipping or heavy cream, vanilla extract, and sugar. Likewise, according to your preferred flavor, add the desired topping to your cream pies and enjoy it.
Preheat Your Oven
A step that you should not miss at any cost is to preheat your oven. Doing this prior can help you to get the perfect crust of the pie. If your oven is not prepared in advance, then you might experience some problems in the later steps. The right heat will make sure that your pie crust is not uncooked. It gives the right heat from all sides and gives a perfect shape, which adds to the appearance.
Work On Preparation
After you are done with all the above-mentioned steps, it is time to make cream pies for you.
- Add flour, sugar, and sea salt and combine them together. Run them to a food processor. Add butter cubes to the mixture and run the processor again. Now in the same step, add some cold water to the mixture.
- Now give a shape to the mixture by assembling the dough together. Refrigerate it for 1 hour.
- Next put the dough on your workstation with some flour on it. Cut a circle that fits best to your pie pan. After fixing it, cut the excess and prick the bottom of the pie crust with the help of a fork.
- Now cover it with parchment paper from all sides and cook it in preheated oven for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix eggs and cream together. Once the mixture is done in the oven, take it out and brush the pie top with the cream and egg mixture. Bake for another 15 minutes and check it by lowering the temperature. Your pie should be golden brown.
- Add eggs and yolks in a bowl and mix. On the stove, put a saucepan and add milk, cornstarch, sugar, and salt. Mix them and heat them with constant stirring until thickened.
- Add this mixture to egg and yolks gradually and with constant stirring. Cook on medium heat to make it thick. Now transfer to bowl and add butter and vanilla extract to it. Custard is ready.
- Now peel bananas and cut them diagonally. Whip heavy cream with sugar.
- Now, on your pie crust, put a layer of custard, then bananas, and top it with whipped cream.
- Your pie is ready to serve and eat.
A classical dessert for dinners, cream pie, is the easiest recipe to follow. It is necessary for you to follow all the basic steps to get the perfect dessert for your dinner. You can experiment with the changes as long as you want. For brands, it is important to cater to the needs of the audience. Make sure to work in a way that suits your customers best. Afterward, surprise them by serving cream pie in handy and stylish Pie Boxes.